- Organic Growing Products
- OxiDate Broad Spectrum Bactericide/Fungicide
OxiDate Broad Spectrum Bactericide/Fungicide
Safeguard Your Fruits And Vegetables Before They Leave The Field
OxiDate kills bacterial and fungal pathogens on contact, offering superior crop protection. Use OxiDate for curative and preventative applications, or tank mix with other residual fungicides to help provide immediate knockdown control. With Oxidate, zero days to harvest and zero hour re-entry interval* allow growers to spray right up to the day of harvest.
- Labeled for Mushroom Use
- EPA Registered, NOP Compliant
- OMRI listed for Organic Production
- Zero-Days to Harvest
- Exempt from Pesticide Residue
- No Mutational Resistance
- Zero-Hour REI (Four-Hour in California*)
- Labeled by Florida and US EPA for Citrus Canker Applications
OxiDate comes in the following gallon size containers: 2.5, 5, 30, 55, and 275 gallon containers.
OxiDate eradicates disease and plant pathogens such as:
- Powdery and Downy Mildew
- Early and Late Blight
- Bacterial Spot and Speck
For more information or questions please contact AgSolutions Inc.